Wednesday 6 April 2011

My History

My name Wind. 
I was born on 30 October 1987 in Majalengka. my child to 1 of 4 siblings born to married couples Ucu Rofiah and Krisnaji.My hobby and my pleasure to game and analyze a problem and solve it. ideals I want to become engineering. I was born among the happy families. Elementary School 3 Kramat is my first basic education passed from 1994 through 2000, was educated at the elementary school, I was not included in the child genius. but I really like a ripe calculations such as mathematics and natural sciences. but at this time I have not felt the presence of a development in mind. I further wish to learn what I like in accordance with my hobby. I wish to continue their education at a school devoted to learning calculation and the calculation of natural knowledge to increase knowledge about what I hoped for and dreamed about. I finally decided to attend religious schools is at the Al-Azhar 5 Cirebon. from where an initial idea which I thought was very instrumental in my life thought. a religious instruction that is more my priority, but my thinking about the calculation of the calculation, and natural sciences actually emerged and evolved from studying the Islamic religion. Ilmiyah theory and the theory of theory of religion is always a place I love to always side by side. In 2003 I graduated from Al-Azhar 5 Cirebon and continued in Senior High Schools 7 Cirebon. After that I study in Gadjah mada University and the initial briefing here in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment